CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hello! Hi! How are You!

The Day would be Saturday and I'm walking all by myself. It occur to me that I'm walking alone and there are couples walking hand-in-hand. I'm not jealous. Why would I be. I'm a strong independent woman, who has a career, looks, charms and sophistication. I don't need a man, I certainly don't need a MAN.

"Oh! MY! GOD!"
"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!"
______________________________________________________________________________________

Today is a Saturday. It's the day where lovers have their time together and be together. I'm here with them. A threesome! Ha Ha Funny right! but I am a man with decent looks and style. A job and a convertible car. and off course, a loft which has a jacuzzi and a private pool! All the ladies loved it! I would too! I can score on them!

"WHAT THE HELL????!!!!"
"WHY???"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continue!

0 comments:

Post a Comment