CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Angels are mine

Beneath this hollow surface, I saw light. shining bright up on the sky. Willowing it's way towards my eyes. dazzling. how painful it was. it hurts my eyes. I lay down on ground, staring at the blue sky, a glimpse of a you shows up in my mind. An expression I knew I would be seeing from you, a smile. decent smile it was. tormenting to see me it but I had to believe in. that you will be here with me.

tears roll down my eyes, each drop has a story to tell. each drop has a memory to let go despite the pain of giving in, it has to be done. i realized it has begun.

memories of you fades one by one as i cried my way further in deep grief. goodbye my dear. maybe we bump somewhere i thought. what am i kidding? his gone. it's a land far from here. though it so far, i felt its so near.

0 comments:

Post a Comment