CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

anger

Sometimes I feel the burning sensation deep inside my lungs. Each breath caught by fire, Each breath calls upon water. How sudden it felt when I first saw the news. I was driven mad! I was driven to a point I can't believe what I'm seeing. I'm so paralyzed. I kept thinking. thinking. thinking. Is it the truth? Or is it just a crush? Is it real? Do you have feelings for her as well? did you know her? All my question were killing me. I could think of nothing but to see this! How i hated everything! How i hated looking at it! How I want to just break each bones inside her body and burn it to ashes! How you hurt me so bad, I have no feelings left. I was just numb.




An Angels Revenge ™

0 comments:

Post a Comment