CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

reminiscence

I lay in bed wide awake. Looking at the stars as they shine bright above the lustful sky. I count everyone but always miscounting them again and again as I grew closer to the end. I remember the day I watch her pain fully shrieking as she tried to escape those god awful pain.

;

She stood by her bed looking through day light. As if she knew her ending days were near. Her eyes, soft brown eyes were as dark as night. Her eyes shows no sign of any light that could give her chance to stay. I guess she choose to go away. "Hmm" were her words all day. "hmm" were what she said to the doctor as he said "It could be today" I begin to wonder what is going on in her mind, I guess I never know.

She began to walk towards the window. You can hear her bones cracking as her moved. Crack. Crack they sound. She startled at first but it end as she continue walking. Her skin were sagging off her skin. You can see the bones moving as she is walking. dehydration they called it. She's too weak to move and too weak to survive. She has nothing left in her self but just to die.

I walked away from her. To stop the pain inside me from waking. I couldn't hold any tears but just to see my reflection that it's too late. I turn towards her to say goodbye. I couldn't stay for another time. I could watch as her bones gutted out. I could watch as she continue to stare towards the bright day light. I couldn't do anything. Anything not even watch, she dies slowly in the night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment