CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17, 2010

serenity

I walked the streets today. I thought of you. I'm wondering what is it you'd do. I stood still across a window, watching carelessly at a magnificent yet vulnerable thing in the world. I stood still, watching every angle, sharp as there is, slightly dense but beautiful like an angel could be. The outline of it is inevitably raw, the small shaped, the shine is ultimately gilded my face as i was staring endlessly at it. Ah, how serenity this is, ah, how splendid this is I thought to my self. I knew one day, It will come to me, appearing like a dream. Till that day, I would wait for you not knowing when, but i'd wait for you to appear on my hand. I'd wait for you, as my answer would always be "Yes"


exquisite

0 comments:

Post a Comment