CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I miss you.

I'm sitting here still, wondering what it would be like to see you again. What it would be like to have you here again. I know it can never happened as you've left us for life. But I prayed to god that I hope you're alright.I wonder if you know I missed you so? Or do you know at night I cried my heart out for you. My longings for you. I know people might say I don't love you I just say I do but no body knew what is truly hiding inside my heart as days goes by and time tick its way. Only time can heal my pain but they can never take away my memories of you. My heart wrench as it tries to let go. for sure, it's me whose not letting go. You're always there when I need you the most but I know I could never repay that moment ever again.I know that moment is now gone forever. I am in debt to you because you gave me life. I'm sorry for not being there for some of the pain and suffer you had been going through. I'm sorry because I can't be there since then until you left us. I know deep down you always loved me. You're always kind to me. never once had you scold me or yelled at me. All the thing you do is always kind and as a father it was you who always try for everything in life that i need. I'm sorry i couldn't do anything. I'm sorry I couldn't be there. I'm sorry if you're in pain because i'm crying. I'm sorry because I love you so. I'm sorry because I miss you so.


ps: It's a bit close to my heart to write this. The feeling just comes. I can't avoid writing it. To my father. It's been months since i last heard your voice until today I dreamed of you smiling at me. Oh how it break my hearts. I miss you so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment