CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

death is just a word.

It must've been days. By now, the feeling is just numb.
Waiting, correcting, figuring out every answer based on facts.
I haven't got a clue.
I tried my best to guess but it's always me whose wrong.
Always.

No matter how hard I tried to forget it, it's always going to be me.
Even if, I tried speaking it to you,
it won't matter, it'll only turn around or you're going to misinterpret everything I've said.
It won't matter.

Nothing is going to be the same if we're like this always. 
I've done everything to make sure you're happy to make sure you're alright but have you ever thought of seeing me that way?
Have you ever thought thinking of me that way?
Have you ever thought of sacrificing for me?

Words won't matter anymore.
I've given up.
I'm tired.
I'm giving in towards life.
Maybe I should just die!

I bet you won't even care.
My feelings won't matter because it's yours whose important.
I'm nothing but a pathetic over bearing chaotic person who doesn't care for anyone but you.
Let it be. Let it be. Let it be.

I dead to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment