CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

rainbows



All I see are rainbows, 
the colour, the texture and the feel is supreme. 
Never have i felt so serene. 
Red is visible from a far, 
acknowledging my anger by far it's my command that i seek. 

The tang from it is light and easy,
unfortunately I'm not as easy as seen but likely as sunny as can be
I'm sure yellow rhymes with hello,
how wonderful a passerby would notice my halo

I wore cloths filled with envy, yet
I am not as lifted as I want to be. 
why do everyone disagree with me?
I feel like a decompose body, why so every people look at me?

My intuition tells me
I am filled by nurture or maybe i'm just a caretaker
oh how harmony that would be to me
I am known as violet.

that is me.

by:natalia sulaiman

0 comments:

Post a Comment